Part of SU1 Sunday 1
About This Performance
As part of our celebration of Salonen the composer, we present the newly revised version of a work he originally composed for the opening of Walt Disney Concert Hall. Beethoven’s towering concerto leads off this marvelous program.
Co-commissioned by the Barbican in London
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Mozart 1791: Final Piano Concerto: Sunday, October 1, 2017 - 2:00pm
- A Midsummer Night's Dream: Sunday, November 5, 2017 - 2:00pm
- Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto: Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 2:00pm
- Dudamel Conducts Brahms: Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 2:00pm
- Beethoven & Sibelius: Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 2:00pm