Mozart 1791: Final Piano Concerto
Sat / Sept 30, 2017 - 8:00PM
Dudamel conducts Mozart’s final piano concerto, beginning our season with incandescent inspiration.
- MOZART Overture to La clemenza di Tito
- MOZART Piano Concerto No. 27, K. 595
- MOZART “Parto, parto, ma tu, ben mio” from La clemenza di Tito
- MOZART Laut verkünde unsre Freude, K. 623
- MOZART Ave verum corpus, K. 618
About this Performance
In his final year, Mozart penned some of his most extraordinary music. For this season-launching program, Gustavo includes the last piano concerto and exquisite vocal works, such as Ave verum corpus and the rarely heard K. 623, known as the Little Masonic Cantata, for men’s voices.
Listen to the Upbeat Live Pre-Concert talk by Bruce Alan Brown
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.