Oneohtrix Point Never: MYRIAD
Mon / Oct 22, 2018 - 8:00PM
In the West Coast premiere of this multimedia event, Oneohtrix Point Never’s Daniel Lopatin examines the disorientation of the age, looking toward the possibilities of the future with an eye for present conflict.
SOLD OUT: This concert has very few or no seats available. Click “Buy Now” to check availability.
- Myriad Ensemble
- Daniel Lopatin, electronics
- Kelly Moran, keys
- Aaron David Ross, keys, vocal synth, foley triggers
- Eli Keszler, drumset, sensory triggers, aux percussion
- Nate Boyce, sculpture and video
- Griffin Frazen, creative and set design
- Gabe Schuman, Musical Technical Director
- Eliza Ryan, Creative Producer
- TJ Hoover, lighting design
- Madeline Hollander, choreography
- Emily Schubert, Costume Designer
- Kelsey Lu, special guest
About this Performance
Examining disorienting forms at the intersection of theatre, installation art, and musical performance, and imagined from the perspective of an alien intelligence, MYRIAD explores film and television tropes, abstract sculpture, game ephemera, poetry, apocryphal histories, internet esoterica, and philosophies of being. It looks toward the possibilities of the future while considering the conflict between today’s civilization and the environment.
Grand Avenue will close between 2nd and 3rd street in for the Colburn School Gala on October 23rd. This closure will remain in place through Thursday, October 25 at 6am. Please allow extra time when driving to Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.