- BARTÓK String Quartet No. 5
- MARTINŮ Duo No. 1 for Violin and Cello
- JANÁČEK String Quartet No. 2, “Intimate Letters”
About this Performance
This event has been canceled in accordance with “Safer at Home” orders by Governor Gavin Newsom, Los Angeles County, and Mayor Eric Garcetti to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Due the large number of concerts impacted, please don’t contact us immediately. Details on how to manage canceled tickets will be emailed to ticketholders next week. At that time, ticketholders will be able to:
- Exchange your tickets for any 2019/20 or future 2020/21 season performance or LA Phil-presented concert in the Hollywood Bowl 2020 season. All exchange fees will be waived.
- Exchange your tickets for a credit applied towards your account.
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Receive a refund for the value of your ticket.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
This 20th-century program begins with the Hungarian Bartók, who shares the program with two prominent Czech composers, all of whom exhibit very personal styles while also being influenced by their native folk music.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.
Enhance Your Experience
Complimentary Wine Reception
Event starts at 6:30PM
Join us before the concert in BP Hall for a complimentary wine reception.