Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra & Chorale
The acclaimed ensembles dazzle with one of Handel’s most dramatic oratorios.
- Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra
- Philharmonia Chorale
- Nicholas McGegan conductor
- Sherezade Panthaki soprano
- Yulia Van Doren soprano
- Aryeh Nussbaum Cohen countertenor
- Aaron Sheehan tenor
- Daniel Okulitch baritone
- Jonathan Smucker tenor
- Christian Pursell bass-baritone
About This Performance
Nicholas McGegan and his acclaimed Bay-area ensembles return with one of Handel’s most dramatic oratorios, his haunted portrayal of the Biblical King Saul and his downfall.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.