Renée Anne Louprette
Sun / Oct 7, 2018 - 7:30PM
The celebrated organist makes her Walt Disney Concert Hall debut.
- BACH Prelude and Fugue in G major, BWV 541
- MARAIS (trans. Louprette) Alcyone: Suites des airs à joüer
- TRADITIONAL (arr. Goff & Louprette) Lament for Limerick – The Rolling Wave
- Eve BEGLARIAN Were You at the Rock? (world premiere, LA Phil commission)
- ALAIN Litanies
- TRADITIONAL (arr. Goff & Louprette) The Angel’s Share – An Buachaill Caol Dubh
- DURUFLÉ Suite for Organ, Op. 5
About this Performance
The dynamic young French-American musician, hailed by The New York Times as “one of New York’s finest organists,” makes her Walt Disney Concert Hall debut.
Pre-Concert Talk: Upbeat Live
With Jaebon Hwang – 6:30pm
Enhance your concert experience with a pre-concert talk starting at 6:30pm. Upbeat Live provides historical and cultural context for many concerts, featuring engaging speakers, audio examples, and special guests. These events are free to ticket holders and are held in BP Hall, on the second floor, accessible after your ticket is scanned.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.