- Anoushka Shankar, performer
- Norah Jones, performer
- Dhani Harrison, special guest
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, mohan veena
- Tarun Bhattacharya, santoor
- Partho Sarothy, sarod
- Kartik Seshadri, sitar
- Shubhendra Rao, sitar
- Gaurav Mazumdar, sitar
- Bikram Ghosh, tabla
- Tanmoy Bose, tabla
- Barry Phillips, cello
- Aditya Verma, sarod
- Ravichandra Kulur, flute
- Sanjeev Shankar, shehnai
- Ashwani Shankar, shehnai
- BC Manjunath, mridangam
- Pratik Shrivastava, sarod
- Pirashanna Thevarajah, mridangam, ghatam, morsing
- Kenji Ota, tanpura
- Nick Able, tanpura
- Indrani Mukherjee, vocals
- Sudakshina Alagia, vocals
About this Performance
This event has been canceled. To protect its audiences, musicians, employees, and community from the spread of COVID-19 and in response to the evolving guidance from Governor Gavin Newsom, Mayor Eric Garcetti, and Los Angeles County health officials, the LA Phil is canceling the remainder of its concerts for the 2019/2020 season at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Due the large number of concerts impacted, please don’t contact us immediately. Details on how to manage canceled tickets will be emailed to ticketholders. At that time, ticketholders will be able to:
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value. Your generosity will directly support the musicians, teachers, students, and staff of our orchestra, ensuring that our community is alive with music, today and always.
- Exchange your tickets for any future 2020/21 season performance or LA Phil-presented concert in the Hollywood Bowl 2020 season. All exchange fees will be waived.
- Receive a refund for the value of your ticket.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
Ravi Shankar was one of the most influential artists in Indian history, a musician who introduced countless western audiences to his country’s native sounds, and proved the versatility of his instrument in his collaborations with everyone from rock legends to symphony orchestras. The Shankar family invites you to an evening dedicated to the life and legacy of a 20th-century icon.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.