- Members of the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Dale Breidenthal, violin
- Stacy Wetzel, violin
- Minor L. Wetzel, viola
- David Garrett, cello
- David Rejano Cantero, trombone
- James Miller, trombone
- Paul Radke, trombone
- John Lofton, bass trombone
- Voices of Macedonia
- Anthony “Tony” Hardy, Minister of Music, Macedonia Baptist Church, Director
- Kay O’Kelly, Assistant Director
- Errol Gillett, Assistant Director
About this Performance
The Los Angeles Philharmonic, Macedonia Community Development Corporation (CDC), and Macedonia Baptist Church of Los Angeles present Springtime in Watts, a free neighborhood concert featuring the trombone ensemble of the LA Phil, LA Phil musicians, and Voices of Macedonia (combined adult voices of all of Macedonia Baptist Church’s choirs).
Admission is free. Doors will open at 5:00 PM. More information may be obtained by calling 323 566 2959 or 323 569 9561, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Macedonia Baptist Church of Los Angeles
1751 E 114th St Los Angeles, CA 90059
Free parking is available.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.