Salonen’s Stravinsky: Myths
Two remarkable myth ballets showcase Stravinsky’s stunning creativity.
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Esa-Pekka Salonen conductor
- Peter Sellars director
- Paul Groves tenor
- James F. Ingalls lighting designer
- Los Angeles Master Chorale
- Grant Gershon Artistic Director
- Fernando Malvar-Ruiz Artistic Director
About This Performance
Salonen leads two remarkable myth ballets by Stravinsky: Orpheus, the quintessential music myth, and the sensual, sumptuous French setting of Perséphone, goddess of the Underworld. The latter features the surpassing insights and brilliant staging of Peter Sellars.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.