- Stephen Mulligan, conductor
- Members of the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Martin Chalifour, violin, Marjorie Connell Wilson Chair
- Bing Wang, violin, Barbara and Jay Rasulo Chair
- Lyndon Johnston Taylor, violin, Dorothy Rossel Lay Chair
- Gloria Lum, cello, Linda and Maynard Brittan Chair
- Oscar M. Meza, bass
- Boris Allakhverdyan, clarinet, Michele and Dudley Rauch Chair
- Andrew Lowy, clarinet
- David Howard, clarinet
- Catherine Ransom Karoly, flute, Mr. and Mrs. H. Russell Smith Chair
- Evan Kuhlmann, bassoon
- Michele Grego, bassoon
- Thomas Hooten, trumpet, M. David and Diane Paul Chair
- James Wilt, trumpet, Nancy and Donald de Brier Chair
- Christopher Still, trumpet, Ronald and Valerie Sugar Chair
- David Rejano Cantero, trombone
- John Lofton, bass trombone, Miller and Goff Family Chair
- Matthew Howard, percussion
- Joanne Pearce Martin, piano
- Kate Burton, narrator
About this Performance
Stravinsky's genius shines forth from every minute of this fascinating evening of his music for smaller ensembles, bookended by two versions of The Soldier's Tale.
The 100 for the 100th: Be Our Guest program provides community members with 100 free tickets to 100 concerts throughout the Centennial season. Tickets for tonight’s concert were generously underwritten in memory of Gunjit and Margarete Sikand / The Sikand Foundation.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.
Enhance Your Experience
Complimentary Wine Reception
Event starts at 6:30PM
Join us before the concert in BP Hall for a complimentary wine reception generously provided by Cobblestone Wines.