- Oliver LEITH Last Days
- LA Phil New Music Group
- Oliver Leith composer
- Thomas Adès conductor
- GBSR Duo, George Barton and Siwan Rhys
- Matt Copson librettist, co-director, and art director
- Anna Morrissey co-director
- Grace Smart set design
- Prema Mehta lighting design
- Sound Intermedia sound designer
- Agathe Rousselle Blake
- Sion Goronwy Groundskeeper and Private Investigator
- Mimi Doulton Delivery Driver and Housemate
- Patricia Auchterlonie Superfan
- Edmund Danon Housemate
- Seumas Begg Mormons / Housemates
- Kate Howden Mormons / Housemates
- Henry Jenkinson Magician
About this Performance
Based on the film Last Days written and directed by Gus Van Sant and produced by HBO Films, this new opera plunges into the torment of Kurt Cobain’s final days that created a modern myth.
This performance is generously supported by Raulee Marcus and the Marcus Fund for New Music.
Last Days is a Royal Opera House production, co-commissioned with the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, based on the film Last Days written and directed by Gus Van Sant and produced by HBO Films.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.